Oct 1-4, 2021
Reconnect Reflect Renew
Lake Chelan New Moon Yoga Retreat
2021 Lake Chelan
New Moon Yoga Retreat
Join Sacred Flow Holistics' Kelly George and guest mindful movement teacher Diana Garcia-Snyder for an all-levels, rejuvenating, soul-affirming 4-day, 3-night, all-inclusive yoga retreat in a gorgeous, private home on beautiful Lake Chelan.
The first New Moon of Autumn is the perfect time to reconnect with, reflect on, and renew our intentions. And Lake Chelan is the perfect environment to gather together (finally!), center ourselves and find that inspiration!
- Lodging for 4 days and 3 nights in a mountain- and lake-view private home on Lake Chelan with heated pool and 10 person hot tub
Link to property: https://www.vrbo.com/2200397?adultsCount=10&noDates=true...
- Healthy meals; 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners & plentiful snacks/drinks (1 dinner & 1 lunch at own expense)
- Daily slow flow or yin yoga (all levels)
- Group sound bath
- 4-hour Electric Bike Tour around Chelan’s wine country, including 3 winery stops
- Group intention setting ceremony
- One individual 15-minute 3 card oracle card reading
- Group Meditation in Motion experience
- 1.2 mile group walking meditation (all levels)
- Group mindful eating experience
- Transportation at own expense
- Kelly George: MA, 200 Hour RYT, Certified Vibrational Sound Therapy Practitioner, Owner of Sacred Flow Holistics Yoga + Sound
- Diana Garcia-Snyder: MFA, AWC, 200 Hour RYT, Certified Pilates Instructor, Mindful Movement Specialist, Ayurveda Councilor, UW-Bothell Dance Performance and Mindfulness Faculty and Co-founder of OnixBloom Integrative Retreat Company.
- $888/person for double occupancy, queen, private room (ideal for couples, besties, family, etc.)
- $777/person for twin, shared room
SEE PICS in link above for layout of sleeping arrangements
- Deposit of $222 due by July 2nd to reserve your spot
- Space is limited to 8-10 participants so reserve soon by emailing: email@example.com
- For everyone's health, all participants must either be vaccinated &/or show proof of negative Covid test from prior 48 hours
- Daily extra sanitizing of high touch surfaces
- Hand sanitizer provided
*Must be 21 or over & sign a liability waiver to participate